top of page
1) Secure garbage in garage or shed until the morning of collection.
2) Protect livestock with electric fence and shelter.
3) Pick fruit trees and prevent windfall.
4) Do not feed wildlife and refrain from using bird feeders.
5) Freeze organic waste to prevent it from smelling.
6) Clean BBQ after every use.
7) Feed pets indoors.
8) Store pet and livestock feed in bear-resistant location.
9) Keep yard free of all attractants.
10) Be wild wise and report bear encounters.
bottom of page